Villa in Mesavounia
The house is built in a plot of 2.950 sq.m. and consists of ground floor living areas, 1″ floor bedrooms, basement utility & service areas and external areas including a swimming pool.
It is located at Mesovounia area, on the outskirts of Limassol, directly accessible from the intercity highway, the city centre and the tourist area.
The plot is south facing and the rooms are arranged in such a way so as to enjoy maximum natural light and spectacular views of the city and Limassol bay, over stretched-out verandas and a large garden.
- GROUND FLOOR
Foyer and entry hall, living room, dining room, office, family room, kitchen with dining area, guest toilet.
Total floor area 290 m2
A spacious entry hall separates the living areas which are in open-plan layout from the family area & kitchen. All rooms are very spacious with large windows all around. The living areas enjoy a spectacular view of Limassol and the family area also overlooks the swimming pool. The floor is served by a lift adjacent to the indoor staircase.
- 1st FLOOR
Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and 2 wardrobes, 1 bedroom with en-suite shower room and walk-in-wardrobe, 2 bedrooms with common shower room and walk-in-wardrobe, kitchenette.
The areas are grouped in two – to one side of the main floor lobby is the master bedroom suite, and the other bedrooms with ancillary areas are arranged to the other side. All bedrooms are very spacious and enjoy nice views. They all have access to large verandas and have large windows that give a lot of natural light. The floor is served by a lift adjacent to the indoor staircase.
Garage, play room, maid’s room with Kitchenette and shower room, laundry, storage rooms, cold room and cellar, pool facilities (sauna, shower, toilet and changing room), boiler room. Total area 305 m*
These are arranged in two groups of storage/service rooms and living/swimming pool areas. The floor is served by a lift adjacent to the indoor staircase.
6 No covered (in basement garage) and 2 open-air car-parking spaces right outside the kitchen area.
- SWIMMING POOL.
A large 14X6 m rectangular swimming pool with overflow system, located southwest of the family areas.
Pool facilities at basement level, accessible both by an outdoor staircase and indoor staircase.
- External finishes
- External walls partially clad in stone panels .
- All windows are aluminium-framed with double glazing panels.
- Tiled timber sloping roof over concrete flat slab.
- External verandas paved in ceramic tiles.
- Patterned concrete ramp to basement garage.
- Internal finishes
- Marble floor to living to entrance lobby, living and dining areas and staircase.
- Granite & marble floor & wall panelling to guest toilet.
- Ceramic floor tiles to family area, kitchen, basement areas (except garage) and bedroom shower rooms.
- Parquet floor to all bedrooms.
- Granite & marble floor & wall panelling to master bathroom.
- Gypsum board false ceilings to ground and first floor area, including perimeter pelmet.
- Patterned concrete floor finish to garage.
- Plaster and emulsion paint to walls.
- Extensive joinery work to all areas.
- Electrical installation
Standard approved electrical installation, including telephone and TV points in all rooms.
Installation of VRV system throughout the ground and first floor. Indoor units are ceiling mounted and are concealed within the false ceiling void with grille outlets. Possibility of installing other systems such as split units in the Basement.
- Central Heating
Central heating installation throughout, under-floor heating to ground floor, radiators to all other areas.
- Lift Installation
Domestic size lift serving all floors.
- Property ID 5445
- Price Price on call
- Property Type Villas/Houses
- Property status For Sale
- Size 1,573 m2
- Land area 2,950 m2
Please login or register to view contact information for this agent/owner