Cyprus Investment Programme
As a part of its policies aiming to further encourage Foreign Direct Investment and to attract high net worth individuals to settle and do business in Cyprus the Council of Ministers, on the 13th of September 2016, revised the “Cyprus Investment Programme” and, thus, established the new criteria and terms based on which non–Cypriot entrepreneurs/ investors and members of their families may submit applications in accordance with the provisions of the “Programme”.
Investing in Cyprus through Real Estate
At Best Position Property Brokers LTD, we enable non-Cypriot investors to explore investment opportunities through real estate in Cyprus. With a long-standing experience in the sector and through transparent and premium services, we expertly manage the process of applying for citizenship via the Cyprus Investment Programme. Dream Property has been active in investment citizenship in Cyprus for more than 10 years. Our team specialists will assist you throughout the process which entails a straight forward procedure, sound and professional advice and a rich investment real estate portfolio to ensure a return on investment and solid capital growth.
Advantages of the Cyprus Investment Programme
– Approved by the EU (being one of only two CIP programmes in Europe with official EU approval).
– The investment assets can be sold after 3 years and additional investment of €500,000 to be held as a primary residence, indefinitely.
– Cyprus legislation permits dual citizenship.
– Visa-free travel to more than 150 countries worldwide, including all the European Union member-states, Canada and Australia amongst others.
– A straight forward and time-efficient route, enabling applicants to have their application reviewed in 6 months from the day of submission.
– No requirement to make a donation to the local government.
– Residents of the Republic have the right to a visa-free entry into more than 150 countries.
– Access to European Union markets, education system, working and traveling with the EU including other social and tax advantages.
– The Programme allows for dual citizenship